Tuesday, December 1, 2009



buLan BAru


at last after a while been waiting for the new moon movie n now it is outttttttttt!!!
yeay!!Let's call it like it is.new moon is critic-proof. I doubt there's anyone out there going, Well, I saw twilight , I want to see what happens with Edward and Bella, I want to see Jacob wolf-out and now im so in luv wit da quileute wolves pack (embry,jared,paul) (keep ur eye on them k girls).gojes+howt2 blake. dgn scene n new comers (the vamp: marcos,jane,aro) esp kt volturi tuh.hebat.If you're a Twilight fan, you're going to go - likely multiple times - to see New Moon in a theater.
bes2 and penat wo ngok cite tu.tataw nk pleh yg mte.story line bak kt myra indah2 blake but some would say new moon's the worst movie ever made buttt that declaration wouldn't influence anyone.so judge urself ok peps.but as for me.likey2 with 1 n 1/2 thumbs up for new moon



to twilight maniac come2 visit dis site
http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment