Monday, December 7, 2009




for the special man in my life


You've loved your family from the very start
What you and umi have created can never be torn apart

You've always been there whenever I needed
You make me feel special by the w
ay I am treated

You are my Abah for which I am glad
Without you in life my I would be truly sad

You've made me laugh, you've made me cry
You've let me make my own decisions because you knew I had to try

For you as my Abah I have no complaint
I LOVE YOU to pieces, but I know you're no saint

I cherish the closeness that we now share
I want you to know how very much I care

You are the gift that was g
iven to me
Your LOVE for me is truly the key

THANK YOU ABAH FOR EVERYTHING
AND HAPPY 57TH BIRTH
DAY


.small party for a small family.


No comments:

Post a Comment